Terrorism

zondag, april 10, 2011

I'm not sure we could have a more beautiful day for this time of year!! I realized that I only seem to post entries when it's sunny weather out; so for all of you who I complain about the rainy skies all the time to...I promise I will take some pictures on a rainy day eventually....it's just on days that it rains...I don't really want to be alive...let alone take pictures. I'm not one of those people that appreciates the rain after lots of days of sun. I'm someone who gets depressed by seeing a cloud in the sky. So here is to another sunny day! 

Anyways...

Today Shakinah took me by surprise and at the same time consequently became a terror to the house. So I will just explain with pictures 

time for call to prayer
wait no I'm not ready. 

If you didn't guess. She figured out how to get on her knees...without support. 

AND...


to pull herself up onto her feet with support

of course harassing Farah was the only thing that could inspire her to do this

and the terror continues
Sure, kid. laugh about it...it's hilarious. 


thankfully I had a few moments of quietness while she slept. 

the worst kind of terrorists are the ones that kill you with cuteness. 

xx 
Bethany


You Might Also Like

1 reacties

  1. OHGosh! the cutest ever!! (aannnddd you're in trouble now....nothing is safe!)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen