Forest Babies

vrijdag, juni 10, 2016


I am a warm weather woman
I'm a barefoot
dress wearing 
forest exploring
Adventure seeking 
tree climbing 
rock scaling
frog catching
kind of girl. 
Everything about sunshine 
gives me energy and makes me want to be outdoors. 
So that's where we go
out into the wild...
into where I find my worship of my magnificent creator 
is at it's purest.



I want to teach my kids to have 
calloused feet 
and wide open hearts to nature. 

Free, Spinning, and dancing 
on unpaved ground
tracing their imprints into the earth.


Sometimes we sit and listen to the birds and watch
absolutely nothing. 
and everything. 
Life moving all around us. 
Growing all arounds us.
The heartbeat of it all.

Sticking our feet in the dirt 
and feeling the warmth of the sun bathed sand
Tasting the ground 
(literally for some)
and experiencing it all. 





















Here's to summer
and every adventure
that is yet to be had. 

Come take of your shoes 
and walk with us. 
You might just find that soil beneath 
your feet
feels quite nice. 



XX












You Might Also Like

0 reacties