Spring Babies

donderdag, maart 08, 2012

Welcome Spring! 
The first flowers have started coming up and the weather is a little warmer!
I LOVE spring.
The sun was shining today and unfortunately we weren't really able to enjoy it, because we are all hit by a nasty stomach flu. Thankfully I got mine a few days earlier than everyone so I am slowly coming on the up side and am able to take care of everyone else a little better now. 


This was Shakinah exactly a year ago
It's scary what a difference a year can make...who would have thought a year ago that I would have two little girls? Well, not me that is for sure! 
I am so blessed!

but it still scares me how quickly my little monkey is growing!

I just love Shakinah's age. I know I say that every post, but she is just a bundle of fun! 

And finally I have some hair I can do something with. 
Although if she keeps it in longer than 5 minutes I'm lucky. 

Shakinah was just holding Johan's face and squeezing her face into his
It was so cute! 
She watches Al jazeera every morning with Papa.

----

Finally I was able to get some pictures of the two girls
This is Julia's daughter Sofie! She is 6 weeks older than Kaliya which is the same age difference between Jacob and Shakinah


"A blessing on your head Mazel Tov, Mazel Tov" 

Ki's new favourite thing is walking Farah

And hugging poles apparently

We love our walks. She's my little adventurer 

My little sweety

When she is not crying (which isn't too often) she is smiling! 
Such a cutie!

This was my little craft session one day when they both took a nap at the same time
(that doesn't happen often either)

This is how we do walks around here...definitely a good work out 3 baby's on one stroller

And I'll leave you with this...
The other night while I was cooking I turned around to see Shakinah like this watching television

yep balanced on the middle candle
She cracks me up
She was so content in her own little world 


xx

Bethany










You Might Also Like

0 reacties