Cutest Babies

vrijdag, maart 16, 2012

I am feeling quite spry these days
Although I am still only getting on average 2-3 hours a night of sleep
We have found out that Kaliya has had a very bad case of reflux (thank you so much to my cousin Katy for the suggestion)...and I have had to fight fight fight for medicine for 2 months for her. 
Finally we got it and the past four days I have actually been able to enjoy my little girl. 
Johan and I keep looking at her as she relaxingly sits on our laps and laughs and saying, "who is this baby?"
Hopefully this continues to work, but I am so grateful for these past four days...I was hitting rock bottom with the constant day and night crying and the lack of sleep and dealing with a 1 1/2 year old. And then constantly battling with doctors. 

So I have been enjoying the past warm days and I have been taking many walks
I also got to spend Tuesday and Wednesday with one of my favourite persons and Ki's too: Rhode.

We spent Tuesday in Ede (where we live)

How sweet is that?

And we spent Wednesday in Nijmegen (where Rhode lives)

And wonderful Rhode spend an insanely long time doing my hair (which I can't say thank you enough for)



I've been wanting to dread it for a long time...
So I am insanely happy with the results! 




-----


Shakinah had forgotten what the sun was...so she has been enjoying it as much as me

Finally laying on her back...which she has never been able to do, because it caused her too much pain before!

Can we tell who is the oldest?? Stealing the attention is what she does best :)

Shakinah has learned to smile when I say cheese. This is her fake smile
And yes her face and hands are dirty 90% of the time

The next set of pictures are a bit excessive, but I had a lot of fun shooting them

Kaliya is not so impressed

inbetween shots lol

my little cowgirl

And I will end it with this picture:

She cracks me up! 

XX 

Bethany


























You Might Also Like

0 reacties