Half Breed Babies

zaterdag, maart 24, 2012

Today we got a special treat we got to have Jacob stay here for the whole night! 
When I told Shakinah that Jacob would spend the night she ran around the house going "oooooooh oooooooh". Suffice to say she and I were super excited! 

I love Jacoby as if he was my own! He is such a boy which I love! He is big and clumsy and super smart and so loveable! 

For those of you who don't know who Jacob is. He is the son of my dear friend Julia is from Slovakia, and I have been greatly blessed by her friendship! She has become like a sister to me since I've known her! She also has produced two half breeds (her man is also Dutch). Jacob and Shakinah are 6 weeks apart and Sofie and Kaliya are 7 weeks apart. Which means we've been able to bond over similar experiences.

ANYWAYS, so we have Jacoby for the night 
and i decided to take the three children on a walk in the forest...threw Kaliya in the moby and put them in the double stroller and we were off

This is Jacoby waving bye to me before he ran off and then I told him to wait and he waited!
He listens so well, Julia has done a great job with him! 

I was so entertained by them I couldn't stop laughing: 




Jacob was smart and he grabbed the end and let Shakinah do all the hard work

They carried it for like 10 minutes...haha it was such a process!

They pushed the stroller together
Which led to a few spills 

my personal favourite part was: 



While I was pushing them Shakinah turned around in the stroller and they just started hugging and didn't let go for a good while...they were so happy...Shakinah was rubbing his back while her arms were around him and he was just laughing


How cute is that??


Love these babies!! 

xx
Bethany

You Might Also Like

0 reacties