Emotional Babies

dinsdag, februari 21, 2012

I love being a mum and I love my girls but Kaliya is definitely a difficult baby. 
She cries all the time...if I leave her for a second she not only cries, but screams. 
And lately she has taken to grunting and crying all through the night. We thought we were past that stage a few weeks ago, but well we're back. 
So now because I breastfeed I am off all dairy products for the next 4 weeks to see if that's the cause of all this discomfort. It seemed to help the first days, but I'm not so sure now...
Trying to find food without some trace of dairy in Holland is like trying to find the sun here.
Both seem to not exist. 
Whining aside 
We DO have had a lot of fun in our days. I adore the age Shakinah is at now and Kaliya has just started cooing and smiling, which is so sweet!
Shakinah is such a little drama queen and these toddler mood swings are bizarre, but she is so much fun. And she is such a lover!
 
She loves to sit on Farah's back (I'm not sure how fond of it Farah is)

She likes to go into the fetal position when she doesn't get her way

And when she is really angry she doesn't want anyone looking at her

she loves to take pictures (supervised by mama of course)

And she loves to take care of Kaliya (she is such a great big sister)
"ma baabee" (my baby) she calls her

Sometimes she is naughty and she needs to be disciplined

And she always looks surprised when I catch her in the act

She loves sitting on her little mat

Most of all she loves spending time with her Jacoby

he's her best friend

Little Kaliya had bad baby acne the past weeks

But I'm happy to report it's almost completely gone!
my little sweety
----

here are a few videos 
unfortunately they are dark, but I had a good laugh over the first two a
and who doesn't love hearing a baby coo?







I'm not sure a Mum could be much prouder than I am of my two little bugs

xx

Bethany



You Might Also Like

0 reacties