Uncle and Baby

zaterdag, mei 28, 2011

The title for this entry explains itself, but I thought I would still say something
because we all know I am not one for keeping my mouth shut. 

Josiah has been with us for 5 days now and will stay with us for a week longer. 
We are enjoying having him immensely. 
He's my best friend and a very "chill" guy. So it's very relaxing having him around. 
Shakinah is crazy about him now, and even as I am typing she is following him around the house 
and crying, because she can't get to him. 



She loves to cuddle with him, which is saying a lot because she cuddles with no one. 

As a mother stress is part of your daily life. 
Worrying ages you quickly.
And I think after this experience I aged about 10 years 




In all fairness. Josiah was great and probably was a more cautious rider than I am with her. 




then we went in sat in the park for awhile.

Thursday we went into utrecht and did some shopping. 

Shakinah really enjoyed herself


She loved the train though. 

Today I walked around the corner to find Shakinah enjoying Josiah's things
Then I told her to get off 
and this was her response 
Nice. Very respectful kid. 

xx
Bethany

You Might Also Like

0 reacties