Inappropriate (you've been warned)

woensdag, mei 11, 2011

I realized I haven't posted in awhile.
Things have been a bit hectic lately and I believe it will remain that way until we go to the states in June.

Here you recycle your glass. So we have a bag in our kitchen where I keep any glass that we use. 
Today I walked out of the room for a minute and returned to this 


Oh man...
(don't worry people...the bottle was empty)

Shakinah always has a ball when people come to visit. She is so social
And love to climb over everyone and steal all of the attention




my friend Marta stopped by the other day, and Shakinah was terrorizing poor Marta. Climbing all over her like she was a play gym. 

Monday Johan and I decided to take Shakinah to the zoo...
So what that really means is Johan took Bethany to the zoo and Shakinah got to eat a cookie and sleep 
hah. 
But it was probably the weirdest zoo experience I've ever had. 

Shakinah loved this polar bear statue
can't you tell?
She wanted to stay on it forever. 

then we saw this in the reindeer section. Guess one of them didn't make it. 

And then it seemed that all the animals were in heat...
Every cage we went by the animals were mounting eachother. 
It just was kind of surreal. 

Suffice to say...I won't be visiting the zoo again any time soon. 

xx
Bethany

You Might Also Like

0 reacties