Birthday Baby

dinsdag, september 04, 2012


I can't believe how big my girls are both getting and how quickly time is flying 

Kaliya is 8 months today and that freaks me out 

Ki is getting more and more independent 
(She is singing to herself in this picture)

they are great friends and have a lot of fun together already 
Shakinah really is a little Mummy to Kaliya 
always looking out for her 
which of course means the more than often beating up by the older sister to prepare her for the real world 
Shakinah has such a hilarious little personality 

our favourite activity as of late is while Kaliya is having her nap 
Ki and I have a little picnic on the salon table 

she has finally figured out how to eat cheese and crackers with the cheese staying on the cracker
mama's proud! 

Kaliya is just all smiles 

smiles 

 more smiles 

-----<3-----
On Saturday we threw a small birthday party for Shakinah 
we had planned to throw one on Shakinah's actual birthday August 8th 
but since I was in America (and we still had a lovely one with my family in America) 
and Johan didn't get to be there 
I wanted to do something 
your child only turns 2 once 

plus I just like to have people in our home 
let's be honest 



Love my big girl!


Julia made a beautiful cake! 

Farah of course had to get in on the action

it took a few tries


Honest, I didn't blow them out ;)
got caught

it was a lovely group of beloved friends and family!

I wanted to share this picture...we have a beautiful forest and open space to walk right outside of our house  
and this is how it looks in august in full bloom 


it's all purple!!
it's breathtaking 

xx
Bethany 

You Might Also Like

0 reacties