American Babies

dinsdag, augustus 28, 2012

As some of you may know I lost my grandmother nearly a month ago 
And I decided to go back to America for her funeral. .
When I think back on her I will always remember her making jokes and laughing. 
Rest in Peace Grams 
You were loved and will be missed! 

-----<3------

The reason was sad of why I returned 
but I was very very blessed by time with family! 


Look tired? 
This was after our last flight got cancelled and we were waiting for 3 hours in the airport for Tuk to come pick us up! 


Tuk was making use of his two arms :) 


Family breakfast at Jacob and Alicia's

The cousins (From left to right) 

Kelynn (2 1/2), Kinlee (5 m) (From Josh and Ali) Ki and Liya (obviously) and Isaiah (3) and Xavier(1) (From Jacob and Alicia)


Cuties

Apparently someone was having a jet lag melt down

that's a little better

My buddy!! 

He's a Mama's boy

Kaliya enjoying a little Tukey time

Shakinah enjoying Kinlee


The boys! 


Adorable right?

Little peanut


Look at those eyes

Isaiah kisses

We went to the zoo on Ki's 2nd birthday
This is Josiah and his girlfriend Larissa

Love this boy


haha

The babies hanging out

Sweetie





The "special" bear



Shakinah was crazy about Alicia





creepy octopus 


Cutest 3 year old ever!!!!



come on...does that not melt your heart?

Mama's girl!

Uncle Siah
 treated the kids to a ride on the carousel 






Precious!

And lastly, because I always need to end with something odd 

my photogenic daughter

xx
Bethany

You Might Also Like

0 reacties