Camera loving Mama continuation

vrijdag, juni 29, 2012

As I was saying in the Camera Loving Mama post
I have the two most beautiful daughters a Mother could ever ask for
I love to see how different Shakinah and Kaliya are and how each of their personalities is unfolding. 
So since most of you don't even really know my girls in person I wanted to share their little personalities a bit with you...

Shakinah (Ki) is my little monkey: 
mischievous, hilarious, loving, affectionate but likes her space, independent, social, the life of the party, intelligent, hyper,
a drama queen, tough, loves to make a mess but loves to clean it up. A very caring and good big sister, but can sometimes be a little over loving and needs to be told to let her sister breathe. From day one she has always been a Papa's girl. 


Kaliya (Liya) is my little sweetie: 
sensitive, just loves attention, smiles non-stop, hates to be alone even for a second, very relaxed, is very affected by others moods, gets scared quite easily, crazy about her big sister, focused, very emotional, for now she is definitely a mama's girl. 



This is Ki's favourite face to make at the moment. 
It's an incredibly ugly face...but it cracks me up. 

She is extremely attached to her pacifier 
so now that potty training is done
next step: get rid of the pacifier 
fun fun fun
not. 


She loves finding ants in the forest 

i love her curls...she gets that from her papa

Liya has these eyes that tell everything she is feeling 
They are so sweet


This is one of my favourite trees by our house 
It makes me want to climb into it's branches and read anne of green gables 

xx
Bethany

You Might Also Like

0 reacties