Tuk and Grammy's Babies

maandag, mei 14, 2012

Mum and Tukey came to visit for a week last week
It was such a precious precious time to me that I can't begin to put into words our time together 
So I will let some pictures speak for me 
In the center of Ede (our town)



All in one Grandpa: he does it all! :) 

The most amazing woman ever! 
The first person to welcome Kaliya into the world 

The greatest Father in the world!! 

Looking up to her Grammy 
I'll always be Tuk's girl! 

Love my little monster

We are so blessed to have such an awesome forest literally across the street from us 

Of course they had to let Shakinah experience American fine dining 

She loved it! 

Tuk is the baby master 

Time in Wageningen center 

Shakinah's feet are almost as big as Grammys! 
Guess who got her first pair of Klompen (clogs)

My parents got to meet Farah for the first time 
Farah stays with Johan's Aunt Els and Uncle Cor while my Mum is here because she is allergic 
So we had a wonderful afternoon at Els and Cor's beautiful home 

And Shakinah was happy because she is crazy about Els! 

Mum in front of our home 

Sharing a stroopwafel (I think Shakinah ended up with both pieces) 


I have to give a shout out to my Mum. My Mum has shingles (past the contagious stage) and she was in a huge amount of pain and she still came to see us! She is such a tough woman, she never complained and helped us out so much! She is incredible! 

xx
Bethany











You Might Also Like

0 reacties