Pig Tails baby

woensdag, oktober 12, 2011



We have had a triumph this week...
I can finally do something with Shakinah's hair!!! 
woopeee! 
Her first pigtails! 

She has my kind of hair growth...it takes ages...and it looks kind of funky. 
So this was an exciting moment for us! 

Although we're still working on the front. It only seems to be getting thicker but not longer. hmmm. 

Anyways. 
Shakinah and I have also had some fun times with Julia and Jacob

dinner at Julia's! 
This doesn't happen often (that both children are sitting in my lap)! So I took full advantage. 
Of course I was bribing them with a bowl of dried cranberries! 

Seriously love this boy!! 

----o----

Julia and Jacob came over for dinner last night...and it was so much fun! 
I love to watch Jacob and Shakinah play...
they are such buddies!  



It was hilarious they got in this position themselves! 
We were cracking up! 

----o----

Shakinah and I take a lot of walks...rain or shine or snow. 
We try to be outside as much as we can
possibly because there's this giant dog that we have to walk frequently. 
It's a good motivation!






It's so funny because she doesn't walk...she runs everywhere!
Sometimes I have to jog to catch up with her!


xx
Bethany

You Might Also Like

0 reacties