Sunny Sunday

zondag, maart 27, 2011

The sun was out today!! And as you learn when you live in Northern Europe: when the sun is out, you go out.


It was one of those sundays that just seemed to flow into a great big pool of beauty! Waking up next to my husband while our daughter slept in (you can't imagine the excitement I felt (by slept in I mean 7:30am)! Being able to see  a clear blue sky out our window. All three of us having breakfast together. Quiet mornings like these will stay locked in my most precious of memories. I'm a fan of sunny sunday mornings!

So we decided to try out the new "kinderstoel" for my bicycle! 

 
(this is my bicycle, but Johan takes horrible pictures...so we improvised :)

Shakinah loves it and holds unto my thumbs the whole time!!! 

After that...Johan went off to work and I got the luxury of having a coffee in the centrum with my beautiful friend Rhode. There is nothing like sitting in the sun talking with a good friend about love, life, and the pursuit of happiness...

After I returned home. I quickly gathered up Farah and put Shakinah in her moby and we went out for a nice adventure. The three of us...

these next couple ones are in honour of my mum: her favourite flowers 
sleeping baby 

Awake baby

Have to praise the Lord for days like today
Being a Mom is the best thing ever.
I will leave you with this.





"Driving slow on sunday morning
And i never want to leave."
-Maroon 5

You Might Also Like

0 reacties