Long baby post

woensdag, september 07, 2011

Over the past couple of weeks we have been keeping busy with allergies, flus, playing, and of course a lot of mischief! So we have a lot of catch up to do :) 

A few weeks ago I decided to deep clean the entire kitchen once again! Shakinah loved this idea, and I thought she had left the room for a minute and I couldn't hear her at all...so I looked all around her in the house, and I got nervous  cuz I couldn't find her...then I heard a giggle and I opened up the cupboard...and look what I found!

a baby hiding in the cupboard! 
this is her sneaky look and you can't tell but she's twisting her hands about as if she has a master plan. 

Also oneday Julia, Jacob and Julia's sister were over and we decided to take a nice walk in the rain....more like torrential downpour! 

Julia's sister was carrying an umbrella nicely 
over them
and i...
well, I was left to my own devices
it was a disaster! 

In the end Shakinah was dry and that was all that mattered! 





and afterwards she got a nice warm shower and a cuddle in her pajamas! 

---o---

As you all have seen in previous entries...my daughter has a tendency to well, destroy things. I have finally come up with a solution...

just put her in the hamper: every time she throws a tantrum to get out the lid closes. 
haha just joking. She did have quite a fun time in her though

Sometimes you just forget that there is a little monster lurking in the corners waiting to spring up and take advantage of an opportunistic moment. 
Such was one of these moments...

Mama forgot to put the rest of her hot chocolate away. 
oops. 

the kid didn't sleep until like 4am :) 

---o---

Sam (Johan's brother) came over yesterday for my driver's license exam: he was supposed to be my translator in case I didn't understand something, but in the end I understood everything so poor guy came all the way down and then just sat in the back of the car and watched me drive. I appreciated the fact that he was willing and in the end it was very nice to have a familiar person in the car with me during my exam. 
(by the way I passed) :) 

Shakinah loves her Uncle Sam and was so happy to have him around. It is always so sweet to see! 


---o---

Well, we have come to the end of our long post 
and we wish you a very pleasant evening, and when the time comes 
sweet dreams! 







xx
Bethany


You Might Also Like

0 reacties