And then there were Three Babies

dinsdag, januari 07, 2014

This is going to probably be a lot of pictures...I have a little updating to do...
I have gotten behind..having three little ones will do that to you.
So here I am ready to start 2014 with a little more confidence in updating
Now that I have a 6 month old. 


First off I had the most handsome little boy that ever was
Leyton van Koningsveld 
And we all fell completely in love

Love at first sight you could say...
or maybe shock at first sight.

But after Papa dressed him up



he was quite the little gentleman! 

(This is the third baby I had at home and praise the Lord everything went smoothly...the entire delivery was 1 hour and 55 min. So I can't complain at all! It hurt like hell...and of course was the worst thing I've ever experienced...until they put him on my tummy! The cord was wrapped around his neck...but the midwife handled it beautifully and was really great with giving me instructions about stopping with pushing so she could unwrap it. All in all it was a beautiful birth and I'm thankful for every minute of it!)


The girls didn't take long to cuddling him as much as they could


---<3---

My Mum (Grammy) came over to help me...and she arrived in the afternoon and literally the next morning at 6am the contractions started...Johan said He was waiting on Grammy. More like I was waiting on Grammy :)

The Midwife came in time (Mum, Johan, and I made sure she was there in time) so my Mother didn't have to catch the baby...I know she was thankful for that. Although she did say she was more prepared this time!

First Grammy Kiss!


Grammy cuddles

my favourite!

----<3----

There were first baths



And special visitors (Johan's brother Sam)

My dear friend Ruth


There were sweet sibling moments


And Father/Son bonding time


And lots of Mommy cuddles



---<3---

Tukey came to visit to meet the little guy too! 

There's no one like our Tukey! 

Kaliya thinks so too! 

---<3---

There were so many summer walks to remember


So many laughs and silly faces



First smiles


So many dirty faces 




What a blessed 2013 summer!


---<3---

Johan's parents Ton and Anneke were able to be with us 
for this special milestone and even stayed with us for a few days before they returned to Yemen! 
What a precious time it was to us all!






A proud Opa


We even got to go black raspberry picking

Two sisters


Kaliya was a fan!


Too bad for Mama's closed eyes!

---<3---

And then came the Autumn 
Filled with...


Super cool fort building


Tutus and dancing



Kisses and cuddles



Some hilarious moments


Times with dear friends


Countless Smiles and silliness 








Alcohol free beer (sucks)


Toadstools and leaves





And wind storms





Lots and Lots of sisterly Love










And to end our memorable Autumn 
we had a lovely thanksgiving meal







To be continued...
(Christmas and Switzerland pictures soon to follow)

XX 

You Might Also Like

0 reacties